Revista de las tecnologías del cuerpo
Higueras Arte S.L.
Aguila Real 24, Molino de la Hoz, 28232 Madrid
Tel./Fax: +34 916 302 870
ISSN: 1576 - 1304
Notes for authors:
REVERSO is an interdisciplinary journal on the technologies of the body concentrating on topics from lesbian and gay, queer studies, postcolonial, cyberfeminist, poststructuralist, media studies and other related areas in: philosophy, Queer Theory, history, anthropology, sociology, psychology, scientific theory, politics, art and literature studies, cultural studies, gender studies, Hispanic-queer studies and Latino-queer studies. Eventually, brief literary texts of narrative or poetry may be published.
1. Submissions: Must be original. Original articles in English, French, Italian or Portuguese will be published in the original language. The submissions may enter one of the following categories:
2. Main articles: 5.000 to 10.000 words (Approx. 15 to 30 double spaced pages at 12 cpi in Word for Windows, adjusted at both margins)
3. Reviews of books or films: 1.000 to 2.000 words. (Approx. 3 to 6 double spaced pages in character size 12 cpi in Word for Windows, adjusted at both margins). Any proposals must be sent to the editor. Any publications wishing to be reviewed should contact the editor submitting two copies.
4. They will be sent to the editor via email or in a 3.5" disk in PC format. Two double spaced printed copies must also be submitted.
5. Notes will be in the form of footnotes and bibliography, if necessary, at the end in alphabetical order, with abbreviated bibliographical references in the text. References in brackets should be avoided in the text.
6. A brief biographical reference of the author should be included. (Institutions in which research or teaching has been done, main published works etc.)
7. Illustrations and photographs may be included if essential, preferably in black and white and JPG or TIFF format.
Volver a REVERSO